Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Celestial Symphony, "Night Sky, Original Skyscape Outer Space Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Celestial Symphony"
22 x 28 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

SOLD
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Celestial Symphony" is the painting I mentioned in yesterday's post. It is larger than 'Distant Light' and 'Eclipse' which are 16 x 20 inches and look simply stunning displayed on either side of this painting. Once again, the procedure I use is the same as with all of my celestial works....I dip my brush into the first color that I am attracted to and simply begin to paint moment to moment following my spirit until I've reached a state of harmony between color, shape, movement etc...on the canvas and there's nothing more I want to add or change....


Today's Quotation: "I close my eyes in order to see..."
-Paul Gauguin
View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
Blog
Website
Etsy Shop 
Zazzle 
Prints at Fine Art America
Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin