Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunset, "Miniature Sunset Landscape Painting" Original Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Sunset"
3" x 3"
Original miniature oil painting on canvas
$39.99
SOLD
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours! 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.
All paintings are shipped directly from my studio.

Available at MY ETSY SHOP HERE
Or EMAIL ME HERE for other options.

"SUNSET" is the sixth in the series of  miniature works. "Garden Of Light"  which was posted yesterday sold quickly to a very happy collector. I am thankful once again!

It is very strange that these little ones don't photograph as well as larger paintings. They are truly more beautiful in person. This one doesn't show the subtle changes between the orange and red colors in the sky or the glow around the sun and horizon...oh well, I've done my best.

Today's Quotation:  "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." 
-Buddha 


If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN

foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin