Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Cosmic Lightning, "Abstract Night Sky Oil Painting with Moon" by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Cosmic Lightning"
8x10 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

Here is another peek into my inner world..."Cosmic Lightning" was painted spontaneously/intuitively from my very active imagination. I find it is necessary for me to paint in this way from time to time. Most of these spontaneous works release the energy contained within me...too much to keep bottled up, and lately, it's gotten quite difficult for me to run around the block 150 times... (ha ha) Not only that...it gives me a glimpse of what is contained within me at any given moment...

Today's Quotation: "We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone."
-Orson Welles
foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin