Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Cosmic Heat, "Miniature Skyscape-Seascape" Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Cosmic Heat"
3x3 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
$39.99
Miniature Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours! 


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Up until the second I uploaded the photo of "Cosmic Heat" to post here, I was seeing it as a celestial painting. I looked at it just now, and all of a sudden, I saw it as a seascape with a full moon. Now I can't decide, nor do I want to, whether it is a skyscape or a seascape...It is whatever you want it to be.
Whoever said you can't have it both ways?

Today's Quotation: "I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest." 
-Muhammad Ali


If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...
foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin