Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Landscape Painting, "Miniature Landscape Original Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Landscape"
3" x 3"
Original oil painting on canvas
SOLD
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Landscape" is the second in the series of ten (so far) miniature paintings I have recently completed. The inspiration for this painting was a scene along Saratoga Lake in Saratoga Springs, NY...my present home town. This piece truly looks much more beautiful in person. For some strange reason, these smaller paintings do not photograph as well as the larger ones and the texture of the canvas is much rougher than it actually appears in the painting. Oh well...

Today's Quotation: "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."
-Socrates

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...




foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin