Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Garden Of Light "Miniature Garden Floral Landscape Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Garden Of Light"
3" x 3"
Original oil painting on canvas
$39.99
SOLD
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours! 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.
All paintings are shipped directly from my studio.

Available at MY ETSY SHOP HERE

"GARDEN OF LIGHT" is the fifth in the series of ten miniature works. Heaven's Light which was posted yesterday sold quickly to a very happy collector. I am thankful!

I am thoroughly enjoying painting these little gems and will probably continue to do so for a while...but...I never know where my spirit will lead me next. 

Today's Quotation:  "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead."
Oscar Wilde

View all my available paintings here

If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin