Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sun Kissed, "Still Life Fruit and Floral Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Sun Kissed
8 x 10 inches on 1.5 inch gallery wrapped canvas
Original oil painting 
Still Life Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


When I uploaded the photo of this painting....I just noticed the dark shape to the right of the lemon looks like a crow or raven. Do you see it too?

Today's Quotation: "As a suffering creature, I cannot do without something greater than I - something that is my life - the power to create."
-Vincent Van Gogh

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin