Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Out Of The Blue, "Sunflower Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Out Of The Blue"
8 x 10 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
Floral Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


Out Of The Blue was painted from a photograph I took in a garden on my way into Saratoga Springs.


In Chinese symbolism, the sunflower represents long life, good luck and is considered very auspicious. It's yellow color signifies vitality and intelligence. It's a symbol of happiness as well. It's always been a symbolism of happiness for me and always lifts my spirit when I see one.

In esoteric Christianity, the sunflower is a symbol of God's love. The sunflower as a symbol can also represent the unwavering faith that guides the soul to the highest spiritual attunement.

Today's Quotation: "Turn your face to the sun and the shadows follow behind you."
Maori Proverb

 

2 comments:

Marianna said...

Very compliments..your paintings are very beautiful!!
kisses from Italy :)

Adventures in Daily Painting said...

Thank you so much, Marianna!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin