Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Approaching Eden, "Landscape Garden Painting" by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Approaching Eden"
8 x 10 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


Here is another creation from my imagination. 
I began the painting with the darkest colors first...putting in a very dark green umber at the bottom of the canvas and just 'playing around' down there for a while. Next, I put in the darkest blue/violets at the top of the painting for the sky. Then, gradually I began to use lighter colors, blending them into each other and working around the entire canvas until that little voice inside says Stop!

Today's Quotation: "The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper."
-Eden Phillpotts

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin