Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Celestial Symphony, "Skyscape, Celestial Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Celestial Symphony
22" x 28"
Original oil painting on canvas
Celestial Skyscape Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here

I love taking my imaginary journeys out into space...feels like that's where I belong. This is yet another painting that flowed almost effortlessly from brain to hand to canvas. 

Today's Quotation:  "The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you; Don't go back to sleep. You must ask for what you really want; Don't go back to sleep. People are going back and forth across the doorsill where the two worlds touch. The door is round and open. Don't go back to sleep.
-Rumi


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin