Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Whisper, Horse Painting, "Equine Oil Painting," by Marina Petro

Whisper
16" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Equine Portrait Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

 I just completed this painting and it was still on my easel when I asked my daughter, Joy, if she would 'studio sit' for me that evening and greet visitors. While she was sitting in front of the canvas, she said she had a sense that the horse was behind her whispering in her ear....This is what she heard........I have recorded these words on the back of the original painting....

Never said goodbye
Till next time
Will miss you
Hush
I heard you
Whisper

Today's Quotation:  "Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith." 
- Henry Ward Beecher
 


2 comments:

Madison Moore said...

Your horses are just AMAZING!!!
Hugs,
Madison

Adventures in Daily Painting said...

Thanks so much Madison! I love painting them...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin