Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Night Fire, "Night Sky Landscape Oil Painting," by Marina Petro

Night Fire
6 x 6 inches
Oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

This beautiful painting was created spontaneously from my imagination. I didn't have anything in mind when I began to place colors on the canvas. I simply began painting, following my creative instinct each moment, and this is what resulted! It's always such a great adventure and surprise when I've completed these spontaneous/intuitive works. I am happy with it and hope you enjoy viewing it as well.

Today's Quotation: "The job of the artist is always to deepen the mystery." 
-Francis Bacon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin