Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fantasy Garden, "Floral Landscape Oil Painting," by Marina Petro

Fantasy Garden
6" x 12"
Landscape Oil Painting 
 Floral Art Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

Here is another creation from my imagination that flowed effortlessly from my brush.  It is painted on a canvas textured board that has a notch in the back to hang on a small nail and does not need a frame. 

I will be imagining myself in this garden tonight as I fall asleep.  Just viewing it transports me to a  state of peace and serenity....so.... I consider this painting 'Healing Art.'

Today's Quotation:  "If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking."
-Buddhist Proverb


2 comments:

WoRdPLaY! said...

truly speaking... i love plants, flowers and everything and to see them as a fantasy them, its even more beautiful now!! :)

Neptunes playmate said...

your work is truly lovely and touching. I loved the fantasy garden in oil but it needs to be a bit larger,for the wall I want to place it on...I will keep looking though in your postings

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin