Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Seven" Original Abstract Painting, Meteor, Fireball, Angel, Flowers, Outer Space,Animals by Marina Petro


Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
"Seven"
22x28 inches, original tempera on paper.
Prints are available at ImageKind.Com

This is the seventh in this series. I am coming close to the end of posting these. I've been busy writing and sending out my latest newsletter. Click here to view it.

Today's Quotation: "The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper."
-Eden Phillpotts


Email Me

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

Rob Hazzard said...

Marina, what a great collection your abstracts made. I would love to see them all together in one show!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin