Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

"Moon Glow" Oil Painting of a Full Moon in Night Sky with Stars by Marina Petro



Moon Glow
6" x 6" (15.3cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA

This piece is one of my favorites. I've ordered a frame for it along with others that have been significantly delayed. I will include it in my exhibit next month at House of Creative Soul in Saratoga Springs, NY unless someone falls in love with it and scoops it up here or the frames are not delivered.

I keep forgetting how messy it gets when painting with black oil paint, which is one of the colors that stays wet longer than others. I've been working on another larger painting which has a black background. I painted the black in with acrylic which dries almost instantly. I can then go over it with oil paint near completion.

Today's Quotation: “Tell me what you feel in your room when the full moon is shining in upon you and your lamp is dying out, and I will tell you how old you are, and I shall know if you are happy”
-Henri Frederic Amiel


Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin