Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Bad Boy Garfield" Garfield the Cartoon Character Cat-Humorous Oil Painting by Marina Petro



Bad Garfield
6" x 6" (15.3cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA


A little humor for today. Garfield and friend belonged to my beautiful mother who is no longer with us. I miss her a lot. She loved Garfield and had a collection of Garfield toys, including a small stuffed one that graces the windshield of my car. I feel it is my mother looking out and protecting me. The one pictured in today's painting is a small wind up toy that rocks back and forth. It's hilarious...for me anyway...Hope you get a smile out of this...

Today's Quotation: "The most active thing about me is my imagination."
-Garfield


Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

1 comment:

AeFondKis said...

Hi I am Linda a golden girl from Scotland! Yes Garfield touched a spot in my artistic heart. I hate cats but he was one stuffed toy that used to make me laugh when ever I saw him splat on a car window! Lovely execution of composition and watercolours! Lovely artist!
Linda x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin