Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

"Kiss Me" Humorous Oil Painting of Garfield Cat Cartoon Character and Owl by Marina Petro



Kiss Me
6" x 6" (15.3cm x 15.3cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY USA
Well, here's Garfield again today...still in a romantic mood. Little owl looks a bit more interested than yesterday. He must have done a lot of convincing last night. Hope he's made someone out there smile...

Today's Quotation: "I'll rise, but I won't shine."
-Garfield
Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin