Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Heaven Sent" Oil Painting of an Angel in Outer Space, Planets and Stars by Marina Petro



Heaven Sent
5" x 7" (12.7cm x 17.8cm)
Oil on Panel
$100 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.



Artist~Marina Petro, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

May this little angel descend into your lives and bring blessings from Heaven to you. She is another product of my spontaneous intuitive painting. I began the painting with a dark background and began working white in lightly to create the mist. I thought an angel would be appropriate here...held my breath...and with a few strokes, she was born. Planets and stars were added in later. I'm not always that lucky...sometimes I create quite a mess...

Today's Quotation: "I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."
-Michelangelo


Email Me

Blog

Available Paintings

Website
Studio Tour
My new Daily Paintings Book
My paintings at Etsy
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press


Today's Quotation:

1 comment:

AeFondKis said...

Marina, angels come into our lives at unexpected moments......
Linda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin