Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Autumn Mist, Autumn Landscape ART PRINT from the Original Oil Painting by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Autumn Mist"
11 x 14 ART PRINT
Printed with archival Epson Claria Inks and paper
From the original oil painting
$39.99


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

"Autumn Mist" is an art print from the original oil painting which has been sold to a very happy collector. I will be cruising about with my camera this autumn when there's mist in the morning to photograph the countryside here on the outer fringes of Saratoga Springs, NY. Stay tuned for more misty and mysterious creations. 

Today's Quotation: "I enter the world called 'real' as one enters a mist."
-Julien Green


View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin