Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Red Flower, "Miniature Abstract Still Life Floral Painting in Oil" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"RED FLOWER"
3x3 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
$39.99
Miniature Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours! 


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

I wasn't sure what I was going to paint when I began this little creation. I started by painting the dark background area with the rich burgundy color first. After that I simply followed my intuition as it guided me and created the flower...always a surprise when I paint following my instinct from moment to moment...

Today's Quotation: "Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong."
-Leo Buscalgia

If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN

I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin