Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Celestial Angels, "Miniature Angel Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Celestial Angels"
3"x 3" Original oil painting on canvas
Miniature Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
JUST SOLD

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


I am very happy painting these small works at the moment. They satisfy my often impatient nature with a finished piece in a shorter amount of time than larger works....and..... make it easier on the recent aching condition of my back, which I am working on resolving.  I changed my studio setup and am currently sitting with my feet on the floor and painting on a table rather than an easel at the suggestion of my dear friend, K.Madison Moore, who sent me photos of her studio setup.

Angels seem to be more cooperative in revealing themselves in these little paintings too. I have a few more miniature angel paintings to show in the next few days...

Today's Quotation:  "If I got rid of my demons, I'd lose my angels"
-Tennessee Williams



View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin