Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Polka Dot Lemons, "Original Still Life Oil Painting With Lemons" by Marina Petro


©Marina Petro

"Polka Dot Lemons"
5x7 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
Only $89 on sale.
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here

If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

Today's Quotation: "Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck"
-Dalai Lama


foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin