Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Angels Descent, "Miniature Night Sky Garden Painting in Oil" Spiritual Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Angels Descending"
3x3 inches
Original oil painting on canvas
$39.99
Miniature Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours! 


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Angels Descending" was created spontaneously from my imagination. The little angels near the upper middle of the canvas appeared at the last moment, just when I thought I'd completed the painting. It is always such an adventure to paint in this manner as I never know what the outcome is going to be. Hope the remaining surprises in my life are as pleasant....I've had quite enough of the other kind....

Today's Quotation: All God's angels come to us disguised. 
-- James Russell Lowell


If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page
Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN

I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...
foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin