Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Light Bearers, "Fantasy Painting, Abstract Night Sky Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

"Light Bearers"
10x10 inches on 1.5 inch gallery wrapped canvas-wired and ready to hang.
Celestial Skyscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 


"Light Bearers" ...bringing their light to illuminate our way..... another adventurous creation from my imagination. I particularly like the way the planets glow. 

Today's Quotation: "It is better by noble boldness to run the risk of being subject to half the evils we anticipate than to remain in cowardly listlessness for fear of what might happen."
-Herodotus

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin