Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Green Apple On Violet, "Still Life Fruit Oil Painting" Original Art by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

"Green Apple On Violet"
6x6 inches
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Still Life Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


I often wonder whether the general public thinks that artists really know what they are doing with certainty while painting. I certainly don't! All the while I was painting this piece thoughts were going through my mind like: "Oh, this is awful." "Oh, what am I doing...I really messed it up!" "Oh, this part is more difficult than I anticipated." and on and on and on...It's not always like this but for some reason it was with this painting. I truly love how it turned out though...much better than I anticipated...

Today's Quotation: "Oil paint is sensuous and I find it highly seductive. Like life."
-Ann Dettmer

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin