Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Magical Angel, "Black Shaman Tribal Angel Oil Painting" Angel Art by Marina Petro




©Marina Petro

"Magical Angel"
36 x 30 inches
Original oil painting on stretched canvas

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


PURCHASE HERE or EMAIL ME  for other options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Magical Angel" was painted several years ago. It was created intuitively/spontaneously from my imagination. I wasn't sure what I was going to paint. I began painting the black oval shape which is now the angel's face and the painting went from there, developing into the figure with wings...so I had this painting with a black oval face just sitting there for quite some time without a defined face. One day, feeling brave enough and determined to finish it, I took a deep breath and once again, cleared my mind as best as I could and let my intuition just take over, one stroke at a time. I am happy with the result.

Today's Quotation: "All of life is an experiment and the more experiments you try, the better."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

View all my available paintings here
If you see something you love at my Available Paintings page

Ask about my convenient LAYAWAY PLAN
I will make it very easy and convenient for you to purchase one of my original paintings...

foxyform  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin