Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Guardian, "Still Life Fruit, Original Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

The Guardian
6" x 6"
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Still Life Fruit Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


This is one of my all time favorite little paintings. Pears have so much character...like no other fruit....at least I think so. They seem to exude qualities that other fruits don't. I've never heard anyone say, "What a cute or stately banana or pineapple, or whatever..." 

Today's Quotation: “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” 
-Michael Jordan 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin