Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Scarecrow Garden, "Landscape Garden Whimsical Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

Click on painting for a larger view
©Marina Petro

Scarecrow Garden
16" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Landscape Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


Are you smiling? That's the usual reaction when someone sees this painting. The scarecrows I used for models are quite rare. I've only seen them once at Basketworld and then they were gone... and...Basketworld went out of business shortly afterward. I have one tucked away in my garage for future paintings. 

Today's Quotation: "Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong."
-Leo Buscalgia
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin