Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Karmic Lovers, "Abstract Fantasy Figurative Acrylic Painting" by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

Karmic Lovers
24" x 30"
Ultra Original acrylic  painting on canvas
Painting From "The Zone Series"

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


I remember the first stroke I placed on the canvas with "Karmic Lovers." It was the large red heart in the middle of the painting. I didn't know it was going to be a heart when I dipped my brush into the red paint, which was the color I was most attracted to,  and moved toward the canvas. As I've mentioned in prior posts, I keep my mind as clear of images and pre-conceived ideas as possible when I paint these pieces. This one was originally titled...Number 26...

Today's Quotation: "It is better by noble boldness to run the risk of being subject to half the evils we anticipate than to remain in cowardly listlessness for fear of what might happen."
-Herodotus (485-425BC) Greek Historian

foxyform

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin