Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Marina's Brain, "Abstract Fantasy Art" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Marina's Brain
11" x 14"
Art Print from the Ultra Original Painting
Abstract Fantasy "Painting From THE ZONE Series"

Printed and shipped directly from my studio 


Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 


View all my available paintings here

Can you imagine what it must be like living in my brain?

This is artwork from my Paintings From "The Zone" Series. A series of 29 paintings, thus far, which were created moment to moment without any forethought. I consider these paintings Ultra Original works of art.

When I begin these From The 'Zone' paintings, it is with the intention of keeping my mind as clear and free of any preconceived ideas and just dip my brush into the first color that attracts me and follow the movement from brain to hand to canvas or paper. The results are always a complete surprise.


The first 9 of these paintings were painted with tempera paint on 22" x 28" sheets of paper and are not for sale. The remainding 20 were painted primarily with acrylic and occasionally gouache on canvas. I will be posting selections from the series over the next few weeks. 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin