Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Lemons & Lime, "Still Life Fruit and Floral Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

©Marina Petro

Lemons And Lime
Sold
5 x 7 inches
Original oil painting on archival Raymar canvas panel
Still Life Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


View all my available paintings here


This is one of my favorite smaller paintings. I thought it was going to be fairly easy to paint, however, it turned out to be quite difficult. As I look at it now, I am considering painting a much larger version in a square format...hhmm...Often the larger paintings are easier. I am presently working on a large 20 x 20 still life with plums and beautiful lillies...perhaps when that one is finished....

Today's Quotation: "I do not pursue art. It pursues me. It dogs me throughout my day and never rests. It is the beast I must feed that is never content. I did not choose to be an artist, to create, to express what is in my head. It chose me and I am its slave." 
~Toni Ciserella


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin