Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Magical Eclipse, "Abstract Fantasy Acrylic Painting" by Marina Petro

Click image for a larger view
©Marina Petro

Magical Eclipse
24" x 30"
Original acrylic painting on canvas
Painting From "The Zone" Series

Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information AT THIS LINK or EMAIL ME HERE for other purchasing options and inquiries. 

Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


View all my available paintings here


Here is another ultra-original Painting From "The Zone" Series. When I began this series, I found it almost impossible to come up with titles for these works...so....I numbered them. This one was originally Number 17. It is only recently that I forced myself to come up with titles for a variety of reasons, mostly practical. For the life of me I couldn't associate the numbers with the paintings and it became frustrating. 

What would you have named this one?

Today's Quotation: "Painting requires the bravery of solitude. Painting requires disciplined labor. To be a painter is to search the world with a benevolent eye for every subtle beauty that the infinite world offers."
-Charles Philip Brooks

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin