Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Moonsilver, "White Horse Equine Oil Painting" by Marina Petro

Moonsilver
16" x 20"
Original oil painting on canvas
Equine Art Series
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!


I accept installment payment agreements. 
Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.


"Moonsilver" is presently galloping around  Frankie Flores Gallery in Saratoga Springs, NY. I am not riding her .....just in case you were wondering. After being thrown from a horse some years ago and ending up in the hospital for a few days, they'd have to duct tape me to a horse and put padding all around the horse, as well, if I considered riding again.  I do miss it though...

I will be at Flores Gallery tonight for the Opening Reception of , "Thundering Hooves, " along with Connie Bush, Francine Stuart, Mary Frances Millet, Chelsea Bard, and of course, Frankie Flores. Hope some of you can make it there. 

Today's Quotation: "A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves--strong, powerful, beautiful--and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence." 
Pam Brown


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin