Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Apple And Pear, "Still Life Fruit Painting" by Marina Petro


Apple And Pear
6" x 8"
Original oil painting on canvas panel
Still Life Fruit Series
$100
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

Details and purchasing information HERE or EMAIL me for other purchasing options and inquiries. 
Certificate Of Authenticity provided with every original painting.

"Apple and  Pear" was painted fairly smoothly without many difficult areas. Perhaps I am getting better at all this!!?? My current horse portrait is still on the easel impatiently waiting for me to finish him. I haven't been in the mood to over-use my poor, tired, analytical left brain....so....I started another spontaneous  celestial-skyscape painting...at least that's what it looks like at the moment and what I am going to get back to working on right now....


Today's Quotation: "Wait for the last possible moment to make a decision."
-Frank Partnov from his book, Wait: The Art and Science of Delay


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin