Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Sacred Mountains, Mountains, Waterfall, Clouds Oil Painting, Marina Petro

Sacred Mountains
20" x 24"
Oil on canvas
$295
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options.
Only one in the entire universe...and it could be yours!

A Certificate of Authenticity is provided with every painting.

Sacred Mountains is an older painting...hiding around my studio. I might have exhibited it once or twice over the years....it happens sometimes. I guess it is waiting for the right person to give it a good home. This piece is another example of spontaneous, visionary, intuitive painting. I had nothing in mind and just began to paint, following impressions as they arose.  These paintings almost paint themselves...always a surprise...

Here is the link to my latest ART & INTUITION NEWSLETTER...there's a link to the line of sterling silver angel necklaces I've created from my angel paintings at Zazzle.Com, an Intuition Test and more...
 
Today's Quotation:  "It's  easy to get bogged down in the circumstantial and mundane, but if we connect to our passion, that in itself will be regenerative; we won't have to wait for the energy, it will be there."
-Nina Simons




My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintingsa
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Zazzle-My Art Jewelry and Fine Merchandise
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin