Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winter Barns-Landscape Farm Print, Marina Petro

Winter Barns
Original oil painting on stretched canvas
SOLD

Prints on canvas and paper in a variety of sizes are available at Fine Art America

This painting was completed many years ago when I lived in Connecticut. It was a scene just down the road from me. I particularly like the way I captured the snow coming down. I can also provide matted prints and prints on paper up to 13" x 19". All printing is done on my nifty Epson 1400 printer with archival Claria inks.  EMAIL ME for more information


Ann Larsen, an accomplished painter, will be sharing the downstairs studio space with me beginning in February. I am meeting her at the studio at 79 Beekman Street tomorrow morning to repaint the walls and get things ship shape. We are planning to keep the studio open more hours as things progress...

Today's Quotation: "As a suffering creature, I cannot do without something greater than I--something that is my life--the power to create."
-Vincent van Gogh

My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
FaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints at Imagekind!
Zazzle-My Art Jewelry and Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin