Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Healing Art Book-Heaven's Bridge, Marina Petro

Heaven's Bridge
11" x 14"
Oil painting on stretched canvas
I was notified yesterday that the Bridging Heaven And Earth Art Project    has chosen my painting, Heaven's Bridge, from hundreds of submissions to be included in their Healing Art Book entitled Bridging Heaven And Earth International Healing Art Project, featuring the paintings of 124 other artists. I am grateful to be recognized in this international community of healing artists.

CLICK HERE for more information and a larger view of the painting at my website. If you would like to purchase this painting, EMAIL ME HERE for details.
The book can be previewed and purchased at AMAZON.COM 


Today's Quotation:  "The pursuit of art on a regular basis may be the key to healing our minds and bodies." 
-Kim Blair

My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
Zazzle-My Art Jewelry and Fine Merchandise
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin