Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Black Bird Painting, Marina Petro

Black Bird
8x8 inch
Original oil painting on gallery wrapped stretched canvas-painted around all sides. 
Purchase securely HERE or EMAIL ME for other purchasing options and inquiries.

A Certificate Of Authenticity is provided with each painting.

I a particularly fond of this painting. The detail on the bird's feathers turned out beautifully. It is difficult to see it in this photo. I have it displayed in my gallery and it is receiving many wonderful comments. Crows, Ravens, and other blackbirds evoke a deep feeling of mystery for me.

Here is an article by Charlotte Kuchinsky entitled, Uncovering The Myth Surrounding Ravens, Blackbirds, and Crows.

Today's Quotation: "Waste your money and you're only out of money, but waste your time and you've lost part of your life."
-Michael Leboeuf

My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise
Zazzle-My Art On Fine Merchandise

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin