Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Healing Angel Necklace, Marina Petro

"Angel Of Healing" 
Sterling Silverplated Necklace
Created from the original oil painting by Marina Petro

See full details and purchase securely at  ZAZZLE.COM  with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Wear the Angel Of Healing and feel her gentle light bringing healing, peace and harmony. A special, meaningful gift for loved ones and angel collectors. This piece is offered in the round format as well as a square format which you can see by clicking the link to Zazzle above.

Not that I don't have enough to do right now but..... I couldn't resist creating this beautiful necklace when I learned Zazzle.Com has added necklaces to their line of products.

Today's Quotation: "Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace."
-Buddha


My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin