Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Healing Angel-Print w/Healing Passage, Marina Petro

Healing Angel Art Print with Healing Passage by Plotinus
Only $10 + $2.50 Shipping
+ a FREE Angel Note Card  ($2.25 value)




I am offering this print of my 'Healing Angel' painting along with a profoud, inspirational, beautiful passage on healing by Plotinus.  The image itself is  4" x 5" and printed on 8-1/2" x 11" White Epson Heavyweight Premium Matte Paper with Archival Epson Claria Inks....ready for the frame of your choice. I couldn't get the image (above) large enough for you to read the writing so I will type it out below here:

"Let the soul banish all that disturbs.
Let the Body that envelopes it be still.
And All the frettings of the Body,
And all that surrounds it.
Let Earth and sea and air be still
And Heaven itself.
And then let the body think
Of the Spirit as streaming, pouring
Rushing and shining into it from
All sides while it stands quiet."
~Plotinus 205AD

Now isn't this one of the most sublime passages you've ever read? Can you feel the healing? I can...

I will have a few of these available at my studio at 79 Beekman St. Saratoga Springs, NY if you'd like to stop in and pick one up. You'll know I am there when you see  my paintings outside on the porch. I'm usually there in the afternoons...still trying to orchestrate my time between seeing clients at my office at home and getting to the studio in town...EMAIL ME  if you'd like me to reserve one or more for you.

My Book: Angels-Guardians From Heaven And Their Habitats
Email Me
Blog
Website
MyFaceBook Page
Available Small Paintings
Available Paintings
Studio Tour
My paintings at Etsy
Prints at Fine Art America
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
LinkedIn
My Art On Fine Merchandise

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin