Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

"ANGEL" by Marina Petro


"Angel" just Sold
5x7 inch original oil on gallery wrapped canvas.
$99 Purchase here or email me for other purchasing options
Another product of my imagination...no kidding, Marina...we thought you painted it from life. I'm posting this little angel again. I have two paintings on easels in process and I've completed two little ones, but haven't had the time to get them into my computer. This has been a very busy weekend. I've created a book of my 'Zone' paintings. I should have it in hand within a week or so.

I also had a gallery exhibit scheduled for September 20th and received a call from the gallery owner asking if I could bring my paintings in earlier...like this Wednesday...and I'm not ready yet...but will be by Wednesday morning. When things quiet down after that I'll post my new ones. Oh, I forgot, I have another small painting on another easel...a still life with two apples posing, which are beginning to decompose. And now...'Prison Break' just came on so I am going to sign off...

Today's Quotation: "Whatever you love, you are." -Rumi

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin