Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Paintings From 'THE ZONE' Book -Four & Five


"Five"
22"x28" Tempera on Paper
"Making art is like giving a gift: evidence of your spirit and that you are here."
-Patty Mitchell



"Four"
22"x28" Tempera on Paper
"Intuitive artists are messengers. Their symbolic vocabulary originates from the infinite wisdom of higher spheres, in a non-referential time/space continuum."
-Elle Nicolai


I'm glad I had the opportunity to paint this morning at my art class. I'm working on another landscape, an autumn scene which I thought would be 'easy' and is turning out to be quite a challenge. I was planning to go home and continue the painting but my car started acting up...it's getting to the point where I need to replace it...so I ended up visiting a few local car dealers By the time I was through, my energy had waned.

The opening reception of my exhibit "Heaven & Earth" at 70 Beekman St. Fine Art Gallery was great. It was so good to connect with friends and collectors. Lucky me, there's yet another opening Saturday, October 6, for the 'First Saturday' celebration in the Beekman St. Arts District in Saratoga Springs, NY.

Hope you're enjoying my Paintings From "The Zone"...

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin