Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

"DREAM GARDEN" by Marina Petro


"Dream Garden"
6x8 Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Purchase for $99 + shipping at my ebay store or email me for other options

This was a pleasure to paint as it flowed fairly effortlessly from my imagination. I experience it as calming/soothing. A place to go to when I need to settle down. I'm in the midst of preparing for a weekend "Master Your Intuition" workshop so you probably won't hear from me for a couple of days.

The weekend of Sept. 27 & 28, I'll be giving two Painting From "The Zone" Workshops.
Today's Quotation: "Fresh activity is the only means of overcoming adversity." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin