Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

"AUTUMN MOON" by Marina Petro


"Autumn Moon"
22"x28" Original Oil on Stretched Canvas in a beautiful wide gold frame.
On exhibition now at 70 Beekman St. Gallery in Saratoga Springs, NY
To purchase, visit the gallery or call them and ask for Mary at 518-542-6688.

I am very happy with this painting. Would you believe, one of the most frustrating parts of painting it was the sky! I'd never painted a plain sky without clouds before. Getting a fairly even tone took some doing. One more thing to add to the list of my ever developing painting skills.

For my local subscribers, I have 22 paintings on display at 70 Beekman Street Art Gallery in Saratoga Springs,NY. The opening reception is Saturday, September 20 from 4-8pm. Hope to see some of you there!

Today's Quote: "The artist vocation is to send light into the human heart."
-Robert Schumann
Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin