Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"ANGEL BIRTH" by Marina Petro



"Angel Birth"
6x8 inch original oil on gallery stretched canvas painted on all sides for hanging with or without a frame.
Purchase here from my eBay store for $99 + shipping

Another painting from my imagination. I was going to take photos of my new work today and post a new painting. When I turned my camera on it indicated the battery was low and that was the end of that! I began painting a new floral today and taking a short break now to keep in touch.

Here's a real treat for all of you. My daughter, Yvonne, just sent me this link. Click here and have fun creating your own work of art! Click anywhere on the page or just click and run your mouse all over.

Today's Quote: "Figuring out our gifts in life is part of our journey to becoming enlightened human beings."
- John Edward Quotes


Email Marina

Blog

Website
Studio Tour
My eBay Store
Boundless Gallery
Prints on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise at Cafe Press

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin