Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

"SILENCE" by Marina Petro



"Silence"
16x20 inch
Original Oil on Stretched Canvas
Email me (link below)for purchasing options

This is a scene a short distance from my home in Saratoga Springs, NY. The foreground is a pond which cannot be detected because it's covered with snow. I was out a bit later in the afternoon when the sun was going down. I was struck by the beauty of the landscape. Good thing I had my trusty camera.

I wanted to post this image today and quickly came up with the title "Silence" which I'm not 100 percent satisfied with. Does anyone out there have any ideas about another title? I'd love to hear from you!

Today's Quotation: "The pursuit of art on a regular basis may be the key to healing our minds and bodies."
-Kim Blair



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin