Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2007

"MY BRAIN" by Marina Petro


"My Brain"
Original 22x28 inch Tempera on Paper-NFS

Prints on 13"x19" paper can be ordered directly from me at $29 ea. Email me for additional information....link is below
Prints on canvas or paper in a variety of sizes can be ordered from
Imagekind.Com

This is another in the "Zone Series" but one which I gave a title to because there was a specific intention that motivated the painting. As I was about to begin painting, I got the clear impression to paint my brain...so here it is in all it's magnificent complexity! It is the 19th in the series. This was done a while back. I'll probably do another one....curious about what would manifest this time.

If you're curious about the process I used for this one here it is. I just focused on my brain and spontaneously reached for the colors that I was attracted to in the moment and began painting...and kept painting until I felt it was finished. That's it! Give it a whirl. You don't even need paint...even crayons will do.

I am seriously considering presenting a day long workshop in "Intuitive Painting From The Zone" Anyone out there interested?

Today's Quotation: "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
-Anais Nin




Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin