Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

"ONE BIG APPLE" by Marina Petro




"One Big Apple"
6x8 inches
Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel
$100
Purchase at eBay here
...or email me for other purchasing options (link below)

I love the design on the fabric used as the background for my big apple which, by the way was very sweet and delicious. I'm very happy with how this painting turned out. I'll probably use another view of this fabric for future paintings.

Daily (or almost daily) painting has been a wonderful adventure for me so far. In the past I was always painting in my head when I wasn't at the easel but it was a bit different. With the commitment to paint and post at this blog it's almost like 'someone is watching' and I have to produce something new fairly often. This has spurred a different kind of 'looking' for subject matter that is appropriate for smaller works. It's opened up a whole new world for me and I love it!

Today's Quotation: "We have to overlook our obsession with the physical body to see what our surroundings really say about our souls."
-Ptolemy Tompkins



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin