Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2007

"TIPSY" by Marina Petro



"Tipsy"
6x8 inches
Oil on Raymar Canvas Panel
$100
SOLD

It was a little tricky getting these little tipsy pears to stay put long enough to paint them. I must be a curious sight to other shoppers at the supermarket fruit bins as I thoughtfully pick up one piece of fruit after another...sometimes contemplating them in my outstretched palm...other times balancing them on the closest flat surface I can find...moving them around in different positions...It's fun!

I hope this painting displays it's rich colors on your computer screen. I am the very happy owner of a Macintosh computer but what I see may not be what you see if you have a Windows computer.

Today's Quote: "If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for the Creator, there is no poverty."
-Rainer Maria Rilke



Visit Marina's Blog

Website
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin