Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

"THE ZONE" Series #17 by Marina Petro


"The Zone" Series #17
Original Mixed Media on 24 x 30 inch canvas-NFS


How would you categorize these paintings from "The Zone?"
Abstract? Visionary? Outsider? Intuitive?
Whenever I ask no one seems to truly know. Any ideas out there? You can email me with them. (link is below) It's been suggested that I call them 'outsider art' as I am self taught and have had no formal training. What I do know is that they are very exciting and relaxing to paint. The relaxing element has to do with keeping focused solely on the process and not the outcome.

Prints on 13"x19" paper can be ordered directly from me at $29 ea. Email me for additional information.
Prints on canvas or paper in a variety of sizes can be ordered from
Imagekind.Com

Today's Quotation: "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."
-Carl Bard


Visit Marina's Blog

Website
Buy Marina's art on canvas or paper at Imagekind!
My eBay Store
Marina's Art On Fine Merchandise
Tour Marina's Studio
Email Marina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin